The sign waves are PV’s favorite event because we get to spread the pro-life message to a ton of people and have fun while doing it!
When we first started doing the sign waves, we weren’t sure what kind of response we would receive. I’m so glad to share that the response has been overwhelmingly positive! At last night’s sign wave we counted 59 positive responses (thumbs up signs, friendly waves, honks, comments, etc.). That’s nearly 1 per minute!
We highly encourage any pro-life group looking for an easy and effective event to try out a sign wave near your area’s busiest street.
Some sign suggestions:
- Abortion Hurts Women
- Abortion Lets Men Escape Responsibility (my personal fav…it really gets people talking!)
- If You Need Help Coping With A Past Abortion, There Is Help: www.RachelsVineyard.org (probably the most important sign we hold; about 1/3 of women will have had an abortion by age 45. See other statistics like this here)
- Abortion is Not Our Liberation (women have to hold this sign; it doesn’t make sense otherwise)
- Abortion is the Leading Cause of Death in the African American Community
- Everyone Who is For Abortion Has Already Been Born
Have a happy hump day